Friday, August 2, 2013

The Birth of Recovery Beads Jewelry

I have been a member of 12-Step recovery programs since 1987, and--as it always does if you stick with it--it has changed my life in ways I never dreamed possible. I am now a happy, content and faithful person who takes one day at a time, knowing that all life problems thrown my way will work out for the best . . . with help from my Higher Power.

Recovery Beads Jewelry is an off-shoot of my original Etsy site, Gems By Jill Designs. I began making recovery-themed jewelry, then decided I wanted to brand it separately. My Recovery Beads Jewelry site is at Recovery Beads Jewelry.

Recovery Beads specializes in AA, NA, Al-Anon, 12-Step, and other Recovery, Inspirational and Faith bracelets, earrings, pendants, necklaces, and more. Some pieces are beaded, and some use chain work--but everything is unique, hand-made, and one-of-a-kind!

I have been creating hand-made beaded and other types of jewelry since 2005. I consider it an avocation as much as a vocation because I love making jewelry, especially recovery-themed jewelry, which has a special place in my heart.


So, welcome to Recovery Beads! Please feel free to browse my site, and I'm open to any questions, comments or suggestions you may have.

My best-selling item:

Serenity Prayer Bracelet with Sterling Silver Serenity, Courage and Wisdom Beads, Swarovski and Freshwater Pearls, and Genuine Amethyst










Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment